Monday, May 29, 2006

Such a relaxing weekend...

Dan and I did pretty much nothing over the holiday weekend. We barbecued yesterday, cleaned the house, watched a few movies and that's about it. Just perfect.

I have been reading the baby books that Heleena sent us (Thank you SO much by the way.) It still amazes me that there's truly a little person growing in there. At week 8, the baby was the size of a quarter. Now at week 9, the books say the baby is the size of a large grape, and next week it will grow to the size of a lime. She's growing very fast. As I say this, it's probably going to be a boy, and come out with a complex for his entire life because I refered to him as a girl for so long. :)

Even though it's only for a few days, Dan and I are looking forward to coming to St. Louis the weekend of June 10. Unfortunately we won't have time for visiting, we're shooting a wedding for a friend. It will be nice to get out of Texas if only for a short while.

No comments: