Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Leapin Lizards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No, I am not about to sing you a song from 'Annie'...........................................

I have lived in lovely Central Texas for 2 and a half years, and have lived in the same apartment for 2 years. They consistently fumigate and set bate for little critters. I have never seen any bugs or critters EVER. That is, until yesterday. I go to take the garbage out of the trash can and sure enough, a little white lizard scurries into our closet. I worry about him for a while, but can't find him. Finally I go to sleep. Dan was working the late shift and was scheduled until midnight. Tonight I was getting ready for bed, I wash my face and head into the bedroom. About 3 inches from my foot was my little lizard friend. Of course-I screamed at the top of my lungs and leapt onto the bed. Anybody who knows me understands that while I may be Soldier in the US Army, I am SCARED TO DEATH of bugs, rodents and various other critters. They cause me nightmares and horrible visions. Luckily for me Dan happened to call and I told him about our friend. He came home within 5 minutes, and being the knight in shining armor that he is, took care of the little guy. We tried to let him live, but he was too fast. Dan beat him with a broom, and now I can finally get some rest.

Gret, do you remember our little clear lizard in Florida? He was almost as gross as that one. Stupid little gecko.

No comments: