Sunday, June 25, 2006

World Cup Fever



Well, I haven't had it at all, but Dan certainly has. He was terribly disappointed when the Dutch lost today. We had a few people over for a bbq and to watch the game. It was a good time. I was just happy not to be traveling. We've been so busy for the past few weeks, I totally needed a break. We had the lovely pleasure of cleaning our apartment too. So fun, let me tell you. Well, I've added more photos for from our trip to the Arch grounds for Sam and family.My favorite photos of the day were from the downtown shoot. I've included one of my favorites in this post. Luckily, Shutterfly just updated their software, so it's much easier to add photos. Here's the new link. http://ndwportfolio.shutterfly.com/action/

I've been reading my Pregnancy Week by Week book, and it says the baby is now the size of a peach. She sure is growing quickly! Ok, not really, but she will be soon. I read that she already has all of her teeth too. Everybody at work tells me it's definitely going to be a boy because I keep talking about it like she's a girl. I can't wait to find out! On a random side note, you would not believe how many women in Central Texas smoke during pregnancy. It's truly unbelievable they can't quit even for their baby's sake.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

honestly, he's terrible

Nikki said...

Woops, I posted before I was ready. He's not very good at getting a fire started, but he does try. I believe it took the burgers about 45 minutes to cook if that tells you anything.