Monday, June 12, 2006

Our whirlwind trip to St. Louis

Dan and I arrived home safely at about midnight last night after our 3-day trip to the Lou. Friday we went to the rehearsal for Sam and Joe's wedding, followed by the rehearsal dinner. We were busy shooting the wedding all day Saturday. Sam and Joe make a great couple, and the wedding was gorgeous. Here's a link to some pics: share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=9AYuG7hs4bOZA

I'll be putting more up as I slowly go through them. I know some people are anxiously awaiting them, so I'll try to be quick!

Sunday we had an early birthday celebration for my mom. She is uh, 35, today-hmmm. LOL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! (And thanks for all your help this weekend.)

Next weekend we're headed to Oklahoma for yet another wedding, tis the season. This time it'll be my cousin Kathy getting married, but I get to sit back and relax. No shooting for me, well, at least not officially. I'm sure I'll still lug my camera with me.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Thank you! We had a lot of fun with the photos downtown...